Tuesday, August 5, 2014



Mahatma Gandhi, the great man, who helped us achieve independence. He started the great Swadeshi Movement cause he cared about his nation. What about us, "Do we care??????" . This is the question I asked myself. I always wanted to wear a foreign brand jeans as everyone did. This gave me a sense of pride. But today when I see my Indian economy. I feel its my choice of goods that is causing my India to be where it is today, we were known as a developing nation since ages now. Its high time we should be among the top countries, but how can we achieve it. By choosing Indian goods. We should be proud , when we are wearing Indian products. We earn so much today but still we feel its not enough, have you ever thought about it. Just think about the products we use since our day starts, most of them are foreign products, the best part is we are paying much higher then the costing of the product. The product is made in India. However , what we pay, goes to the foreign countries, as a brand royalty.

"KRANTI JEANS" --- This thought came up in my mind, in the month of February. I was working then, in an MNC as a service quality assurance manager. I was earning more then what is considered to be a decent salary. But I felt it was never enough. That's when I looked back and saw what is causing it. Its the downfall of Indian economy as compared to other countries. I blamed the government for it in the beginning. Later on I realized, I in fact my choice of goods has caused it. I was like any other youngster, who was brand conscious. Then I realized we don't even have a choice of good quality Indian products. "KRANTI JEANS" is my effort to provide a brand value to all my Indian brothers and sisters who care about our nation, are brand conscious and want to get a quality product at an affordable price.

 I am launching an online shop on the 15th of August on the day we got our Independence,hoping to bring a revolution to help my country. I am doing my part. I am not a big entrepreneur. But I hope I can do something for the nation.


Visit us at www.facebook.com/krantijeans and like the page if you feel it is the right approach.
  

1 comment: